You might remember the Great Long Brother for its rather interesting name, or the fact that it tried to sue Apple over the iPad’s design. Now it seems that the relationship between the two companies aren’t going to get any better as the Chinese manufacturer has given its P88, the device in the center of the storm, a UI makeover. A quick glance in the P88’s direction will give you the impression that it’s running OS X, though in reality it’s still powered by Microsoft’s Windows 7, albeit skinned very well to look like OS X. It’ll be interesting to see if this affects Great Long Brother’s legal case against Apple’s iPad.
Next Story: Happy Hour Watch Helps You Open Beer Bottles
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-02-26: Mail Issues Persist On Mavericks Even After 10.9.2 Update
- 2014-02-25: Apple Plugs SSL Encryption Bug On OS X
- 2014-02-24: Apple's SSL Bug Extends To OS X Too, Fix Incoming
- 2014-02-07: Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2012-04-24: iPad Trademark is Duly Owned by Proview, Gov't Official Declares
- 2011-12-15: Samsung Galaxy Tab is "The tablet Apple tried to stop."
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?