Simulators are a great way to learn dangerous things in a safe manner, such as using flight simulators instead of a real plane, as well as driving simulators, though we can’t imagine why a bicycle simulator could be that important. Honda’s updated driving simulator is aimed at traffic safety education, and hopefully with all this high tech wizardry going on, we’ll have less traffic accidents. This updated version has additional functions that provide easy-to-understand graphics and written descriptions of conditions where the driver should be cautious. The included 42-inch high-definition LCD display allows you to feel more immersed in the whole driving experience. The 2-axis motion base model will only set you back $66,000, whilst the 6-axis version will cost you $101,540. Looks like we won’t be having any of these in our homes anytime soon.RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: driving, honda, simulator,
- Seen at: gizmag