With the world being obsessed with super slim gadgets, it’s going to be great news to many folks to see that HP is able to show a flexible display on video. While the display itself is flexible, the company isn’t looking to create rollable displays with this technology, not to mention that the material would only be able to survive being rolled up about half a dozen times or so, but the technology can certainly be used to make displays thinner and lighter, and we certainly have no objection against that, do you? Check out a video on this after the jump.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2010-05-20 HP Working On A Flexible Dick Tracy Watch Computer For US Troops