HTC has officially announced and launched its online store at www.shopamerica.htc.com. Customers will now be able to browse and purchase a variety of HTC phones and accessories directly from the site. The devices on the site can be filtered by carrier, type of rate plan and desired features, making the whole purchasing process easier for you. Orders over $50 are eligible for free delivery, and HTC is also offering a 15-day money back guarantee, allowing you to return any equipment purchased online to be returned within that time frame for free. Apparently the online store stocks a wide selection of hard-to-find accessories, so if you can’t seem to find the accessory that you’re looking for in the stores, it might be worth your time to check out the online store.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2010-04-29: HTC Droid Incredible Sold Out On Verizon Wireless' Online Store