This is still very much unconfirmed, but some folks over at the XDA-forums have mentioned that there might be a HTC Touch Pro3 shipping this summer. According to the tidbit, the device will be slimmer and smaller, but that’s about all the information at the moment. We certainly wouldn’t mind seeing an updated Touch Pro2 (probably dubbed the Touch Pro3), possibly running Windows Phone 7 Series or Android, but until we see some official documents or live pictures leaked, this will probably be confined to the rumor bin.
Note: HTC Touch Pro2 pictured above.
Next Story: HTC HD3 Leak Seems Rather Fake
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-08-15: Moogle and the Future of Mobile
- 2010-03-23: Samsung To Launch 4 New Windows Mobile Devices In The Summer
- 2010-05-19: T5353 HTC Diamond2 Clone From China Can Dual Boot Android And Windows Mobile