This is still very much unconfirmed, but some folks over at the XDA-forums have mentioned that there might be a HTC Touch Pro3 shipping this summer. According to the tidbit, the device will be slimmer and smaller, but that’s about all the information at the moment. We certainly wouldn’t mind seeing an updated Touch Pro2 (probably dubbed the Touch Pro3), possibly running Windows Phone 7 Series or Android, but until we see some official documents or live pictures leaked, this will probably be confined to the rumor bin.
Note: HTC Touch Pro2 pictured above.
Next Story: HTC HD3 Leak Seems Rather Fake
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2011-08-15 Moogle and the Future of Mobile
- 2010-03-23 Samsung To Launch 4 New Windows Mobile Devices In The Summer
- 2010-05-19 T5353 HTC Diamond2 Clone From China Can Dual Boot Android And Windows Mobile