Hulu might actually attempt to kill two birds with one stone – by rolling out an iPad application which will test its subscription services, although there is still no word on the availability of such an application. This might mean it will take some time before Hulu video services are available on the new iPad that will roll out this Saturday, but it also means the app itself is more or less confirmed. With more and more multimedia-intensive features being made available to Apple’s hotly anticipated device, we do forsee a slew of portable power solutions being released in the future. Alternatively, you can be like Steve Woz and carry 2 iPads around to combat the short battery life problem – how’s that for thinking out of the box?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07: myBlee Math iPad App Is Childrens' Personal Interactive Math Tutor
- 2014-04-03: Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times
- 2014-03-28: Office For iPad Tops The iTunes App Store Charts
- 2014-03-28: Office For iPad Could Get Print Functionality Later