If you don’t want to buy all those crazy iPhone cases that are on the market, and just want to customize your iPhone, you might want to check out the iaPeel Skins, which are rather interesting. What sets the iaPeel Skins apart from the rest is that they’re printable, so you can just load up the software on the computer, and print your desired image on it via your home inkjet printer. To make the deal sweeter, there are pop-up guides on the back of the printed labels, just to help you get the skins stuck on your iPhone properly. The synthetic material used by the skins are easy to remove, and fortunately don’t leave any of those pesky residues. The starter kit, which includes 5 skins will set you back $29.95, which doesn’t sound too bad if you’re into customizing your devices.
Next Story: Google Nexus One ID Credit Card Case
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]