Want to spruce up your home with yet another alarm clock speaker system for the iPhone or iPod touch? That is made possible thanks to the iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock Speaker System which was specially designed to communicate with the company’s iHome+Sleep app, where it allows users to adjust the clock’s time, alarm, and EQ settings straight from their iPhone. Among the features thrown in are the all important snooze function which can last anywhere fro 1 minute to 29 minutes, alongside a connector which will juice up the device when docked and wake you up through your favorite movies and songs. You can also hook up other audio devices through its line-in jack. If you don’t want it to run off its power adapter, you can do so using a trio of AAA batteries instead. The iHome iA5 App-Enhanced Alarm Clock Speaker System retails for $100 a pop.
Next Story: LG LX9500 3DTV Goes Official
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes