Folks who are keen to dabble with Apple’s latest iPhone 3.2 Beta 4 SDK might be interested to check out some new gestures that have appeared in the gestures folder. Upon inspection, you’ll notice the 3Tap.plist and LongPress.plist files, which seem to indicate that the iPhone will get the triple tap and long press interaction methods. Can you imagine any scenario or app that would benefit from such additional interaction methods, or do you think that the gestures that the iPhone already has are good enough?
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2011-02-01: 3rd iOS SDK 4.3 beta to be seeded today?
- 2010-01-29: More Hints That The Apple iPad Can Handle Phone Calls?
- 2010-03-29: iPhone SDK 3.2 gone gold