Folks who are keen to dabble with Apple’s latest iPhone 3.2 Beta 4 SDK might be interested to check out some new gestures that have appeared in the gestures folder. Upon inspection, you’ll notice the 3Tap.plist and LongPress.plist files, which seem to indicate that the iPhone will get the triple tap and long press interaction methods. Can you imagine any scenario or app that would benefit from such additional interaction methods, or do you think that the gestures that the iPhone already has are good enough?
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2011-02-01 3rd iOS SDK 4.3 beta to be seeded today?
- 2010-01-29 More Hints That The Apple iPad Can Handle Phone Calls?
- 2010-03-29 iPhone SDK 3.2 gone gold