The lack of video calls has been an irritating issue to many iPhone users who view video calling as an important feature of modern phones. Many rumors have been hinting that the next generation iPhone, the iPhone 4G, will be getting a front-facing camera, and will support video calls. Now it seems that the O2 UK site has listed the price of video calling for iPhones in its tariff chart. Could this be an error by a sloppy designer, or is it an accidental leak, and a sign of things to come? Is video calling an important feature for you, or do you think that it’s just a waste of time?
Next Story: Apple Core i5 And Core i7 MacBook Pro Leaked?
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2010-06-10: O2 UK Scrapping Unlimited Data Plans By iPhone Launch Day