If you were wondering how gaming could be like on the upcoming Windows Phone 7 Series, you’ll want to check out the video of Microsoft’s Eric Rudder, speaking at TechEd Middle East. A game that was developed in Visual Studio was showed off, and it could be played in Windows, Xbox 360, and a Windows Phone 7 Series prototype device. While the cross platform nature of the game is cool, the more interesting part is that you can save your place in one platform, and resume your game from another platform; so you could be playing the game on your Xbox 360, then get ready for work, and continue playing while you’re commuting to work in the train, pretty neat! Check out the video of it in action after the jump.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Microsoft, windows, windows phone 7, xbox, xbox live,
- Seen at: windowsphonethoughts