Bluetooth accessory manufacturer extraordinary, Jabra, has just launced the Jabra Mobile Developer Program at the CTIA Wireless 2010, with hope of attracting developers and providing them with technology and resources needed to “create innovative, mobile hands-free, voice-enabled applications.” There are currently 15 member companies associated with Jabra to get the ball rolling with new members being added daily. Any company which qualifies can participate, which means they must be an active developer with at least one commercially available Bluetooth-enabled mobile application which has audible and voice-enabled components. Among the ever growing list of mobile apps currently available for download include Vlingo, Voice on the Go, HulloMail, slydial Voice Messaging, MotionApps, SlackerRadio, MyCaption, d2u Transcriber, mVoice Productivity, VoiceBox Dialer with Bluetooth and Traffic, Jabra Skipping Stone, Voicebox Technologies, Inc., Talkhouse, Grooveshark, and EasyDialer 2.7.
Next Story: Magellan RoadMate App for iPhone
- 2014-04-23 Xiaomi Will Expand Sales To 10 New Countries
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones