Hmmm, shortly after getting news that the JooJoo tablet will come in a new color as well as an updated user interface, we have news of this tablet going through the rigors of the FCC. Apparently, underneath the hood will reveal an Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor and an NVIDIA Ion chipset to keep it going, confirming the authenticity of its flawless video playback in the past. As for the presence of a SIM card slot, that will most likely point towards 3G being an option sometime in the future. While the JooJoo will ship with a Linux user interface, additional pictures from the FCC do point towards Windows 7, so we would reserve our comments on that since the crystal ball looks rather cloudy at the moment. All will be revealed come March 25th, we guess, when the JooJoo launches.
Next Story: HTC Incredible caught in the wild again
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2012-08-24 Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 arrives at the FCC
- 2012-07-25 Fujitsu Stylistic M532 arrives at the FCC
- 2011-10-24 Unnamed Motorola tablet visits the FCC
- 2011-10-06 HP TouchPad Go clears the FCC, HP gearing for launch?
- 2011-10-06 Toshiba AT200 tablet hits the FCC