[DEMO Spring 2010] A couple of days ago, we told you that Kylo had just launched a web browser for televisions. Based on a 10-foot interface (that’s the name given for user interfaces created especially for a TV use), the browser aims at providing a much better web browsing experience than the plain-vanilla browsers built for a “normal” use. Typical users for this browser are those who connect their PC to the PC to use it as a media center. Look at the demo and let us know what you think in the comments.
Next Story: DEMO Spring 2010 Live
- 2013-07-18: DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25: Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28: Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28: Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19