[DEMO Spring 2010] A couple of days ago, we told you that Kylo had just launched a web browser for televisions. Based on a 10-foot interface (that’s the name given for user interfaces created especially for a TV use), the browser aims at providing a much better web browsing experience than the plain-vanilla browsers built for a “normal” use. Typical users for this browser are those who connect their PC to the PC to use it as a media center. Look at the demo and let us know what you think in the comments.
- Google Chrome Receives 'OK, Google' Voice Search Extension
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Twitter Expected To Launch Standalone Messaging App [Report]
- Follow: DEMO,