Solar gadgets never seem to get old, and next up is Landport’s Solar Sound speakers, laying claims to be Japan’s first set of solar powered speakers. The solar panel is rather obvious at the top of the speaker, but in case you want some music to serenade your partner at night, you don’t have to worry, as the device can offer between five to eight hours of playback time, thanks to its built-in lithium-ion battery, which can be charged via USB. The Lanport Solar Sound speakers are currently going for 5,250 yen (US$60).
Next Story: Scaled Down Nexus One Heading To India?
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-04-08: Nokia Solar Energy Suit Could Offer Alternative Phone Charging Option
- 2014-04-02: Ecoppia E4 Robots Clean Solar Panels Without Using Water
- 2014-03-17: Solar Power Harvested From Space Beamed Down To Earth
- 2014-03-10: Moss Could Be Future Of Solar Panels
- 2011-12-15: Buffalo Kukuyo's speakers works both vertically and horizontally
- 2011-10-12: A-Solar Travel Pal charges your devices and keeps you safe
- 2011-05-19: UFi UCube Compact USB Digital Speakers