Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMO Spring 2010, one of the best emerging technology conference that will be held in Palm Desert, CA, March 21-23, 2010. Throughout the 2 ½ day conference, 50 to 70 startups will present their new products on stage, during a 6 minute demo, in front of an audience composed of investors, innovators, entrepreneurs, industry influencers and top-tier media. See the video of DEMOGod Award Winner Emo Lab below.
Ubergizmo fans: free DEMO Spring 2010 pass!
We obtained 3 free DEMO Spring 2010 passes to giveaway to three of our “fans”. DEMO is an event during which the coolest startups are going to present a new product and/or their company. Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMO Spring 2010. The rules are simple, please read:
- We will choose at our discretion who gets the pass
- Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
- Ubergizmo employees, contractors and family members cannot participate
- Step1: You’re a fan, right? So become an Ubergizmo fan in Facebook
- Step2: Add a comment to this entry to tell us why you should get the pass. Add a link to your Facebook profile, so that we can contact you, if you win.
- We have extended the deadline: this giveaway will close on Thursday, March 4th, 2010 at noon (Pacific Time).
- Three (3) commenters will be chosen. Each will receive one (1) DEMO Spring 2010 pass (Price – $2,495 regular rate – $1,836 with Ubergizmo discount code)
- Good luck!
We will cover DEMO live starting from March 21st, 2010, so we’ll hopefully see one of you there, and if not, come to Ubergizmo to check out great new tech products and services. More info about DEMO Spring 2010 after the jump.Related articles: