A screenshot of a Best Buy Apple iPad Launch Playbook has surfaced, showing the items that Best Buy will be carrying, as well as the price. According to the leak, there should be a big iPad ad on April 11th, but aside from that, the details match up to what we’ve already dug up. It might be interesting to note that there is an APP on the SKU list going for $79.99. Could it be a discounted AppleCare pack? A reader commented that it might be an “Advanced Protection Plan” offered by Best Buy. What do you think?
Next Story: iPad Clone Going For $290
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2011-03-02: iPad 2 photos leaked?
- 2011-01-17: iPad 2 display component listed online, along with vibrating motor