Fashion design student Kristi Kuusk who is a student at University of SÃ£o Paulo came up with the bright idea (no pun intended) of a LED crocheted skirt. Interestingly enough, the sparkle will light up only when the skirt and ring come together, where the LEDs will then light up as a reflection of snow’s shiny effect in the darkness. Definitely not something we’re going to send to the washing machine just like that, since the upkeep and maintenance of such tech-inclined fashion wear is possibly more trouble than it is worth.
- Guide vest that lets blind wearers "see" the world via tactile feedback
- Palm Touch Panel turns your palm into a touchscreen display
- Awaiba NanEye camera is super small
- Westminster Abbey gets cell phone jammers for royal wedding
- Radar detects concussions in athletes and soldiers
- Follow: diy, led,
- Seen at: talk2myshirt