Leica Geosystems is preparing to roll out the mojoMINI GPS navigation system Stateside, according to information available at the FCC site. This is pretty much similar to other GPS navigation systems on the market with a 4.3? display, where it will also be equipped with a car charger, a mounting bracket and cradle and stylus for the touchscreen display. Other specifications include an SD memory card slot, a mini USB charging port, a headphone jack and an embedded external speaker. No idea on pricing or availability as at press time though, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Cowon J3 Media Player Officially Announced
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids