LG has introduced its XD6 Jewelry external hard drive in South Korea, where it will target women who want to tote their data around in style. Coming in a 2.5″ form factor, you can choose from Titan and Violet colors to adorn its aluminum case, complete with Swarovski crystals located right in front. Each purchase will be accompanied by a leather cover for that added touch of class. Expect to pick up the LG XD6 Jewelry in 320GB, 500GB and 640GB capacities, depending on your budget and need. No USB 3.0 action here, so you will just have to settle for USB 2.0 connectivity.
Next Story: Self-balancing skateboard robot
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2010-04-16: Toshiba StorE Art 3 external hard drive
- 2010-05-04: Transcend StoreJet 25D2 portable hard drive
- 2010-07-22: Western Digital 500GB My Passport Essential now comes in limited edition designs