Do you have a need to monitor your health constantly, but don’t know how? The LifeLine, by Canadian designer, Mikhail St-Denis, might be useful to you. The LifeLine is a health monitoring system that you can wear on your wrist like a bracelet, and it will be able to monitor your heart rate, blood sugar levels, body temperature and other important stats. Not only does it gather your vital data, it sends it to your cell phone or computer wirelessly, allowing you to check it out from the comfort of a larger screen. Aside from the usual USB cable and wireless power pad, the bracelet can also generate power from your body heat, though we’re fairly sure that won’t be enough to keep it juiced, unless you’re the Human Torch or something. Could this be the a common medical device in the future?
Next Story: Peugeot 1001 Nimble Concept Car
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities