If you’re an Oakley and Nokia fan, you’ll be drooling over what they’ve come up with. Both companies have collaborated to churn out 200 limited edition phones for Oakley sponsored Olympians at the Vancouver Olympics. Pictured here is a Nokia N97 that’s been given the Oakley treatment, with the Oakley Thunderbird (the specially designed logo for the Vancouver Olympics) laser etched onto the back of the phone. The phone itself is loaded with exclusive Oakley team videos & photos. If you’ve managed to stop drooling, a video of it being unboxed is available after the jump.
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Windows Phone Grows By An Additional 0.2% In The US
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Follow: limited edition, n97, Nokia, nokia n97,
- Seen at: wrgmag