Considering Apple’s uncanny ability to come up with amazing graphical interfaces, what would it be like, if the fruity company really put its mind to coming up with a MacBook 3D, like the concept here. Can you imagine the dock popping up at you, or something along those lines? The concept calls for stereoscopic iSight cameras, as well as a touchscreen trackpad, where it can display all sorts of useful information, as well as control media functions. As 3D technology is taking off in 2010, do you think that Apple’s upcoming MacBook Pro refresh will offer 3D capabilities?RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iWatch Concept Takes Design Inspiration From Nike's FuelBand
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Concept Budget iPhone Rendering Makes It Look Less "Cheap"
- This All-Glass Mac Pro Concept Will Make You Drool
- Follow: 3d, Apple Inc, concept, macbook, yanko,
- Seen at: yankodesign