Andy Kurovets’ latest design outing would be the Maze Of Time, where it relies on colors to tell the current time. For example, the chaotic yellow line represents the number “1″, while blue is “2″, with “3″ being red and 4″ being green, and so on and so forth. Perhaps TokyoFlash folks are kicking themselves in the rear end for not thinking of such a design first. Ah well, we want something convenient and easy to understand at first glance, so using this will definitely require a fairly steep learning curve.
Next Story: Asus Eee PC 1201T for the French
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool