LG has teamed up with Michael Kors, a luxury accessory manufacturer, to promote the Korean manufacturer’s latest ultra slim Netbook, the XNote X300. Apparently users who purchase the netbook will be able to get a gift from both companies. While the gift probably isn’t going to change your mind if you’re already set on another netbook, it’s a nice incentive if you were already planning to get the X300, right? The deal should be good from April 12th to 30th, so keep those dates in mind.
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2010-04-04 FCC passes LG X140 with 3G support now
- 2010-05-31 LG X140 Netbook Officially Announced
- 2010-11-09 LG Launches X170 Dual-core Netbook