In a rather bizarre move, it seems that Microsoft has removed the Bing iPhone app from all of Apple’s App Stores aside from the US App Store. Apparently the Bing iPhone app was only meant for the US market, but the company accidentally made it available to the international App Stores. It’s not entirely clear why Microsoft doesn’t want the Bing app on international App Stores, or why it took a whole three months to discover this, but it has been confirmed that the Bing app has started to disappear from the App Store. Would you miss the Bing iPhone app if it were taken away from you, or are you still hooked on Google’s offering?
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22 Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21 Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2011-09-16 Microsoft App Store Approach for Windows 8 Metro Apps
- 2011-07-05 Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2010-03-20 Bing App For iPhone Updated