Windows Phone 7 will feature Xbox integration, but apart from that, Microsoft didn’t let any other cats out of the proverbial bag. Well, this could change soon with more clues unearthed about the future of mobile gaming on Microsoft’s new mobile platform. The introduction of XNA Game Studio 4.0 will go some ways in making game development for the Windows Phone 7 platform a whole lot easier, since developers can create a game/app and make tweak it to run the Xbox 360 and Windows-based PCs as well. Microsoft has confirmed that it will be equipped with hardware accelerated 3D APIs specific for Windows Phone 7. Kudos to Microsoft for letting their hair down with this – the ball is in the developer’s court to come up with something good now!
Next Story: Google Reader Play spices up RSS feeds
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week