Considering the many digital photo frames already out there in the market, another one to further increase the competition should be good news for consumers. The Mojito Wi-Fi display by bluelounge functions just like your normal digital photo frame, but with the added functionality that it can play videos as well. To further stand out from the competition, the Mojito can grab content from Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites, allowing you to see a customized Lifestream. Of course, make sure you know what photos it’s going to pull from Facebook before you allow your relatives to pop by for a visit. The Mojito Wi-Fi photo frame will be available soon for $299.
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App