A leaked live picture of what is apparently the Motorola Opus One has surfaced, and it seems that this device is going to be Motorola’s first Android-powered iDEN phone. When it was leaked a while back, it was speculated that it would be powered by Android 1.5, but considering that Android 2.0 and 2.1 are getting more and more common, do you think that when this phone is officially released it will be rocking Android 2.1 by any chance?
Next Story: Is The Nexus One Not Pocket Friendly?
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-03-27: New Motorola DROID Coming In Q4 2014 (Rumor)
- 2011-05-05: Motorola Titanium arriving on Sprint
- 2009-12-06: Motorola iDEN Opus One Pictured?