Suffering from headaches and migraines is no joke as you might look fine from the outside, but actually have a whole nuclear bomb going on under the noggin’. The Neuralive device could be the answer to prayers of millions worldwide, as a recent trial of the Headache Management System dud offer a significant reduction of pain in around 40% of test patients compared to 22% for the placebo. How is this possible? Well, a pulse of energy is injected into the ‘electrical storm’ in the brain which presages a major headache, where it will stop it from getting any worse. A classic case of prevention is better than cure here. Never mind if it doesn’t stop your headache – just don’t make it worse.
Next Story: Garmin Colorado 400 series discontinued
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-03-16: Cefaly Headband Helps “Cure” Migraines
- 2014-03-04: Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors
- 2014-01-12: NRI Doctor Performs Success Surgery With Google Glass Assistance