Nokia’s Terminal Mode has been spotted at the Geneva Motor Show, giving the general public an idea on what it would look like if implemented. What you see here is a mockup from Valmet, where all you need to do is plop your Nokia into a cradle located right below the Eva concept’s “on” button, where it will then continue by transferring all the important stuff onto an LCD that is built right into the dashboard above. All OEMs will come with its own design, making us wonder whether they will employ notable designers to do the job or not.
Next Story: Onda Vi20 portable media player
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns