Word has it that NVIDIA’s 196.75 graphic drivers is the main reason behind computers and graphic cards dying while someone is playing StarCraft II Beta. When contacted, a Blizzard Entertainment tech support representative did confirm that these drivers were the main cause for stopping the graphic card’s fans from working, which resulted in the card itself as well as computer to overheat and shut down. It goes to show that you should always wait for a while after a new driver is released before installing one yourself to make sure that all known issues are worked out beforehand.RELATED
- HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...
- Kinect for Flash, Silverlight and Unity
- PrimeSense and Asus to Launch WAVI Xtion Gesture-Controlled User Interface
- Nintendo Game Boy Web App
- Warhammer 40,000 inspired casemod looks totally awesome
- Follow: graphics, NVIDIA,
- Seen at: createbacklinks.info