Orange is among the last of mobile carriers in the UK to announce the availability of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, where it will also be made available via O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile and Virgin in that region. Orange has a upper hand for those who have a penchant for the color white though, since they are the only ones among the carriers mentioned to have white color as an exclusive. Of course, you can always check out the Xperia X10 Mini this coming May just in case that handset piques your interest, hmmm?
Next Story: Asus Express Gate can now be downloaded
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-06-20: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Gingerbread update delayed to early August
- 2011-05-31: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 on AT&T to receive Android 2.1 update
- 2011-03-25: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to get Gingerbread update - at long, long last