While a great many mobile devices out in the market don’t support Adobe’s Flash, it’s nice to see a video pop up showing Flash 10.1 running on the Palm Pre (at last week’s Game Developer Conference). The good news is that Flash works, as you can see from the video it can even take advantage of the accelerometer. The bad news is that Hulu.com doesn’t seem to work, and considering the popularity of the site, seems like a major disappointment. How important is it for you to get Adobe Flash running hunky dory on your mobile phone, or is it just another annoyance for you? Video of the Palm Pre visiting Hulu.com and fiddling with some Flash games after the jump.
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Follow: adobe flash, flash, flash 10.1, hulu, palm, palm pre,
- Seen at: precentral.net