With Apple’s App Store a runaway success, it’s a bit surprising to see that Palm hasn’t offered paid apps internationally on its App Catalog, until now. The App Catalog will be offering Paid Apps in Europe, Canada and Mexico on March 31st, which is just around the corner. Apps submitted for use in the U.S., Canada and Mexico will receive payment in U.S. Dollars, while apps submitted for Germany, Spain, Ireland and the UK will receive payment in Euros. Palm’s Developer Relations Team is apparently on standby to expedite the review process for international submissions. They certainly wouldn’t want app submissions to end up like Opera’s App Store submission.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users