You might have fiddled with the Bump app on the iPhone before, which allows you to exchange information with other iPhones by just bumping both of them together. Now it seems that the feature has made it to PayPal’s latest update for its iPhone app. Instead of having to poke around the screen and key in a bunch of personal information, you can just bump your iPhones together to transfer money to (or receive money from) the other party. It sure seems like an easier way to handle stuff, rather than having to key in user IDs or whatever. Do you think that it’s more useful now, or is it just another marketing gimmick? Check out a hilarious video of it in action after the jump.
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, paypal,
- Seen at: 9to5mac