Polaroid has stopped churning out instant film for quite some time already, but with the Impossible Project (we wonder whether this has anything to do with sportswear giant Adidas and their “Impossible is Nothing” ad campaign) kicking off, there will be a new instant film which will play nice with existing Polaroid cameras. The first products from the Impossible Project would be the PX 100 and PX 600 Silver Shade, where both are monochrome instant film for Polaroid SX 70 cameras that will go on sale later this Thursday, where a pack of 8 shots will cost £16 thereabouts. Definitely much more expensive than that of a digital camera, but hey – it is classic!
Next Story: Sony ICF-C717PJ projector alarm clock radio
- 2014-04-02: Polaroid Unveils PolaSma Handset For Teens
- 2014-01-08: Polaroid Fotobar Delivers New Initiatives At This Year’s CES
- 2014-01-08: Polaroid Socialmatic Camera Announced
- 2014-01-06: Socialmatic Camera To Launch In Fall 2014
- 2014-01-02: Polaroid Expands U.S. Lineup With Three New Q Series Tablets