Folks in Japan must seem to be too busy to hear their cellphone ringing, which is probably why Bluetooth bracelets are being released there more and more. Princeton is the next large reseller to jump aboard the bandwagon with their TPM-ICN Series that vibrates each time one receives a call on the cellphone. Guess there is no longer any more excuse not to pick up your calls while wearing one of these, regardless of whether you are in a crowded area or not.
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews