You’ve probably already heard about Qualcomm’s MSM7x30 smartphone platform which was announced before, and now videos of it powering some demo devices have surfaced, and they certainly look impressive. Sporting the same guts as the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, this system-on-chip offers HDMI output and 720p video playback on the device, or an external HDTV. Check out the video below, and note the cool picture browser, which shows about 1,000 pictures at the same time, allowing you to zoom into each individual one effortlessly. If the videos are anything to go by, we certainly are looking forward to this platform making into smartphones in the near future. As mentioned, videos are available after the jump.
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: qualcomm, snapdragon, video,
- Seen at: engadget