Who would have thought that the regular game of Rock-Paper-Scissors would have evolved from using nothing but one’s hand to a gloved, electronic version? Steve Hoefer is the brains behind this high tech version of the classic children’s game, where the device will actually be able to analyze past results in order to learn of the best way to exploit your weakness. You know what they say – the strongest chain is only as strong as the weakest link.
Next Story: Razer aims to increase Mac support
- 2013-10-24: BearTek Gloves Allows Its Wearer To Control Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Devices
- 2013-03-01: 'Airwriting' Glove Converts Arm Gestures Into Text Messages
- 2012-09-19: Cooling Glove boosts athletes’ performance sans drugs
- 2012-08-24: Google patents smart glove for a touch of Minority Report
- 2011-10-25: Capacitive touch panel friends with glove hands now