Rogers has finally followed Bell in their footsteps, releasing a MiFi device known as the Rocket Mobile Hotspot which will hook up to Rogers’ 3G network while functioning as a portable hotspot that can cater for up to 5 different users, regardless of what they connect from be it computers, notebooks, cellphones or other devices which have 802.11b/g Wi-Fi capability. Playing nice with both Windows and OS X operating systems, the Rocket Mobile Hotspot is also equipped with a microSD memory card slot for easy file access and a battery life that is rated for four hours. You can pick up the Rocket Mobile Hotspot as a standalone device for $249.99, while a 3-year contract pushes the price down to just $49.99.
Next Story: MeeGo for netbooks and handhelds now available
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm