You’d probably want to place this firmly in the rumor bin at the moment, especially since anybody can easily pull this off with a 5-minute Photoshop job. But according to the rumor, Google accidentally leaked this information (which has since been removed), showing the availability of its Nexus One for Verizon. Based on this leak, the phone will be going for $199, bundled with a 2-year contract. Do you think that this might be true, or is it something someone cooked up in their spare time?
Next Story: Rada Acu Digital Mixing Valve
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2010-03-12 Verizon Nexus One To Offer Sense UI And Will Only Be Sold Online?
- 2010-04-26 Google could have scrapped Nexus One for Verizon
- 2010-04-27 Google Confirms That There Will Be No Nexus One For Verizon