Samsung has officially lifted the lid on its Android-powered Galaxy S (GT-I9000)smartphone. Boasting a 4-inch Super AMOLED display, this phone certainly has some interesting real estate. Samsung also boasts its Smart Life concept, where the Galaxy S will utilize personal preferences to gather the information online that each user needs and wants. There isn’t any mention of pricing or release date for the Galaxy S, but hopefully it isn’t too far off. Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S include:
- 4-inch Super AMOLED display
- 1GHz processor
- Powered by Google’s Android
- Android 2.1
- 720p HD video playback
- Layar Augmented Reality browser preloaded
Next Story: iPhone To Get Universal Inbox For Mail?
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2011-02-25 Samsung Galaxy S i9000 to get Gingerbread in March?
- 2011-02-02 T-Mobile officially announces the Samsung Galaxy S 4G
- 2010-12-09 Samsung Galaxy S confirmed to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread