Samsung’s latest clamshell phone that will arrive in South Korea from SK Telecom would be the SCH-W890, where this handset boasts support for both satellite and terrestrial DMBs for mobile TV addicts. Other hardware specifications include a 2.8″ TFT display with 16 million colors, a 2-megapixel camera, a front facing camera for video calls, Bluetooth connectivity, Text-to-speech, SOS and Subway Maps. No idea on pricing though, but it definitely can’t be terribly pricey.
Next Story: Kogan Pad does full HD graphics
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2012-03-12 SK Telecom to roll out Android 4.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S2 tomorrow?
- 2009-05-20 SK Telecom Releases SCH-M830 In Korea