Samsung’s latest clamshell phone that will arrive in South Korea from SK Telecom would be the SCH-W890, where this handset boasts support for both satellite and terrestrial DMBs for mobile TV addicts. Other hardware specifications include a 2.8″ TFT display with 16 million colors, a 2-megapixel camera, a front facing camera for video calls, Bluetooth connectivity, Text-to-speech, SOS and Subway Maps. No idea on pricing though, but it definitely can’t be terribly pricey.
Next Story: Kogan Pad does full HD graphics
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2012-03-12: SK Telecom to roll out Android 4.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S2 tomorrow?
- 2009-05-20: SK Telecom Releases SCH-M830 In Korea