VUDU fans should be overjoyed to hear the latest announcement from VUDU, as VUDU is now live and shipping on TVs and BDP’s from three new manufacturers, Samsung, Toshiba and VIZIO. After taking into account the fact that LG and Mitsubishi already partner with VUDU, that leaves SANYO and Sharp having to play catch up if they’re planning to integrate VUDU on their devices. There is already a long list of devices that come with VUDU inside, not to mention Toshiba’s UX600 LED TV (which was just announced this morning). It’s worth nothing that the UX600 is the first product to ship with VUDU apps, which should help set it apart from the rest of the pack. Are any of these models on your shopping list?
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014