The folks at Sinchun of Shenzen has done it again, release another generic Mobile Internet Device (MID) known as the Saycool M7, where it will come equipped with a 7″ capacitive multitouch touchscreen display at 1,024 x 600 resolution, coupled with Windows XP as the operating system of choice. Processing muscle comes in the form of an Intel Atom Z510 1.1GHz processor, where it will be accompanied by 1GB RAM, a 16GB SSD, a VGA webcam, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, an optional 3G module, a SIM card slot which plays nice with CDMA and all the relevant USB and Ethernet ports to keep you connected. Seems pretty similar to the Inkia MID500n we covered earlier, save that this model lacks GPS navigation. No idea on pricing or availability though.
Next Story: Facebook server experiences email address leak
- 2011-04-11 EraThink EraPalm spotted, rumored for US release
- 2010-08-17 RAmos W9 Mobile Internet Device gets Android as well
- 2010-09-06 Coby MID810 seen at IFA 2010
- 2010-09-23 RAmos T11AD portable media player runs on Android
- 2010-10-04 Bresser has new Android tablet in Germany
- 2010-11-23 Window of China unveils N9 MID