Sony has slapped price tags on its active shutter 3D glasses as well as emitter, where both of them will go down very well with a 3D-capable 2010 BRAVIA TV just like fine wine and a lovely French dinner. From June onwards, the TDG-BR100 as well as the TDG-BR50 active shutter 3D glasses will retail for around $133 after conversion, where the glasses’ width are easily adjustable to cater for those who have larger than usual faces as well as folks who wear specs. As for the 3D infrared emitter, it retails for $55 a pop. Folks who pick up the BRAVIA LX900 series can skip this since the TV already comes with the emitter integrated within.
Next Story: Teclast C430H and C430TH portable media players
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark