Sony has slapped price tags on its active shutter 3D glasses as well as emitter, where both of them will go down very well with a 3D-capable 2010 BRAVIA TV just like fine wine and a lovely French dinner. From June onwards, the TDG-BR100 as well as the TDG-BR50 active shutter 3D glasses will retail for around $133 after conversion, where the glasses’ width are easily adjustable to cater for those who have larger than usual faces as well as folks who wear specs. As for the 3D infrared emitter, it retails for $55 a pop. Folks who pick up the BRAVIA LX900 series can skip this since the TV already comes with the emitter integrated within.
Next Story: Teclast C430H and C430TH portable media players
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)