Sony’s Dash Personal Internet Viewer which was first unveiled at CES 2010 earlier this year is ready for pre-orders, targeting a shipping date of April 25th. Basically, this is a Wi-Fi-enabled device which sports a 7″ touchscreen display at 800 × 480 resolution. Since it does not support any built-in battery, you will need to keep it plugged to a power outlet at all times. This $199 device can access over 1,500 free Chumby Internet applications, making it a future forward alarm clock.
Next Story: Asus Comes Up With Futuristic RT-N56U Router
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2012-01-22: Sony Xperia ion available for pre-order
- 2012-01-16: Sony Xperia S arriving in the UK in March?
- 2011-10-06: Sprint offers iPhone 4S pre-order