Sony’s Dash Personal Internet Viewer which was first unveiled at CES 2010 earlier this year is ready for pre-orders, targeting a shipping date of April 25th. Basically, this is a Wi-Fi-enabled device which sports a 7″ touchscreen display at 800 × 480 resolution. Since it does not support any built-in battery, you will need to keep it plugged to a power outlet at all times. This $199 device can access over 1,500 free Chumby Internet applications, making it a future forward alarm clock.
Next Story: Asus Comes Up With Futuristic RT-N56U Router
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2012-01-22 Sony Xperia ion available for pre-order
- 2012-01-16 Sony Xperia S arriving in the UK in March?
- 2011-10-06 Sprint offers iPhone 4S pre-order