Exact details of this aren’t clear yet, but a previously unheard of Sony Vaio PCG-11111L has paid a visit the FCC, and seems to offer CDMA850 and CDMA1900, thanks to Qualcomm’s Gobi silicon. Based on the form factor, it’s probably worth a guess that it’s a variant or updated version of the Sony Vaio P; after all, you don’t see too many notebooks with that form factor on the market. It seems that this laptop will sport Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, and it will be available around May 13th at a Sprint or Verizon retail store. Are you looking forward to an updated version of the Sony Vaio P?
Next Story: Zotac ZBOX Nettop Goes On Sale In Japan
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-05-07 Sony Introduces Vaio Fit Line To Offer A 'Step Up' From Entry-Level Laptops
- 2010-05-09 New Sony VAIO P Series With Accelerometer Announced
- 2010-05-12 Sony VAIO P with crocodile skin might just irk some