Sony has quietly reduced the Reader Pocket Edition’s price to $169, which is a $30 discount off its previous price point, and this ought to last till April 4th (or while stocks last we presume, but then again that scenario will probably never happen). For those who are eagle-eyed, April 4th is the day after the iPad’s launch, which clearly positions the Sony Reader Pocket Edition to eat into the iPad’s sales, if possible. What do you think of this move – is it a strategic corporate sleight of hand that could very well be brilliant in hindsight?RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Seen at: electronista